WMImonitor Asset Inventory Management
Inventory tracking and monitoring hardware
configuration is critical for security and control of a network. It also
helps identify support related questions concerning performance and
Inventory Audits and Asset Tracking
WMImonitor can help you track and monitor your computer assets.
- Change Management and Control by maintaining a history of actual
hardware components and software installed or removed.
- Capacity management with Critical Event enquiry, and hardware
- Generate alerts when changes are made which may be to an email account or just
viewed from your browser.
- A customisable entry form sent to each PC for the user to complete, identifies
the elements that no network management tool can tell you, such as the Asset
Number, Customer, Department and the physical Location.
- Data collected from the agent can be tailored for specific
customers, departments or
- Non intrusive data collection that will not affect performance of the
Hardware Inventory Management
WMImonitor collects a comprehensive range of asset data including Hardware,
Software, Files, Event Log and Services. All data may be viewed from your web
- Manufacturer, model and serial number, host name and domain (or workgroup).
- Processor: make, model and speed. Memory size.
- Operating system and Version (Service Pack).
- Network Adapters Details.
- Drive details and usage.
- Last Logon user.
- Event Log details.
- Windows Services.
The report generator has a user friendly interface to carry out customized
reports on inventory quickly and easily.
- Capacity reporting to identity computer with limited resources
such as disk space, memory and processor speeds.
- Hardware summaries such as make, model, operating system etc with enquiry.
- Graphical 3D charts
- Event logs searches and reporting on failures, errors and warnings.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to
arrange a free trial either online or on your own network and gain greater
control of your assets today.